[INDOLOGY] Yoga Studies Summer School 2017 - Jagiellonian University - Kraków, Poland

Elizabeth De Michelis e.demichelis at ymail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:16:55 UTC 2017

Dear list members,

Following the excellent conference held in Kraków last year (http://www.ydys.confer.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/about), our colleagues at the Jagiellonian University have organised a 2-week intensive Yoga Studies Summer School. This would be of great interest to any student (or indeed anyone) studying or researching any aspect of yoga, or with an interest in sanskrit yoga texts and traditions.

Please note the following deadline:

YSSS application submission: 31st March 2017

I transmit below some information from one of the organisers.

With best regards

Elizabeth De Michelis
tinyurl.com/EDM-profile

Dear Colleagues,

it is with great pleasure that I invite you to the Yoga Studies Summer School that will take place between 21st July and 4th August 2017 at the Institute for the Study of Religions, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland.

The intensive programme will feature lectures by, among others, dr Michel Angot, prof. Gudrun Bühnemann, dr Jason Birch, dr hab. Małgorzata Sacha, and prof. Rafaelle Torella.

You can find more information on the course and some related downloadable documents at the official YSSS webpage:

tinyurl.com/JU-2017-YSSS

Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues, students, and friends.

With best regards,
Matylda Ciołkosz