Re: [INDOLOGY] Basílica do Bom Jesus in Konkani and Hindi

Allen Thrasher alanus1216 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 17:37:03 UTC 2017

Artur,
I thought I had posted the suggestion you contact the chancery of the Archbishop-Patriarch of Goa, but I don't see my message so perhaps it got lost. Anyway, the archdiocese has a website < http://www.archgoadaman.org/ > and a directory of offices so one can pick which to approach first < http://www.archgoadaman.org/content/diocesan-bodies >.
Good luck,
Allen