[INDOLOGY] Third International Intensive Course in Old Javanese

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:17:43 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

Please see here <http://www.efeo.fr/base.php?code=806> for the announcement of the third edition of our international intensive course in Old Javanese, where we welcome participation of Sanskrit scholars. Please forward to anyone who might be interested.

Best wishes,

Andrea Acri and Arlo Griffiths

Second International Intensive course in Old Javanese - EFEO<http://www.efeo.fr/base.php?code=806>
www.efeo.fr
Trawas, Mojokerto, East Java, Indonesia - 31 July through 15 August 2015. organized by the National Library of the Republic of Indonesia (Perpusnas) in collaboration ...