[INDOLOGY] PDF Search

Eric Gurevitch ericmgurevitch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 04:03:47 UTC 2017

Dear listerv,

This is a long shot, but would anybody happen to have a PDF or access to a physical copy of the following book?

	Vādirājasūri. 1916 (=Vikrama 1973 = Saṃ 2442). Śrīpārśvanāthacaritam. Edited by Manoharalāla Śāstri. Māṇikacandra Digaṃbara Jaina Granthamālā 4.

I have a mostly-readable microfilm, but it is out of focus at places and I’m *dying* to know what is going on. I’ve checked all the usual suspects (Jain eLibrary, DLI, etc.), but have so far come up empty-handed.

All the best,
Eric