[INDOLOGY] Looking for an article

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 18:50:20 UTC 2017

NB: The author's family name is Ohji, first name Toshiaki.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Artur Karp via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> also I would be grateful for the possibility of getting acquainted with
> Toshiaki's paper,
>
> Best,
>
> Artur Karp

> indology at list.indology.info>:
>
>> Dear List Members,
>>
>> I am looking for a copy/pdf of the following article:
>>
>> Ohji Toshiaki, “The ‘Ideal’ Hindu City of Ancient India as Described in
>> the Arthaśāstra and the Urban Planning of Jaipur,” East Asian Cultural
>> Studies, vol. 29, no. 1-4 (March, 1990), pp. 55-73.
>>
>> Is there anyone who has access to it through their institution? I have
>> been looking for it with no success.
>> Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> Isabella Nardi

J. Silk
Leiden University
Leiden University Institute for Area Studies, LIAS
Matthias de Vrieshof 3, Room 0.05b
2311 BZ Leiden
The Netherlands

copies of my publications may be found at
http://www.buddhismandsocialjustice.com/silk_publications.html