[INDOLOGY] PDF Copy of "Philosophical Implications of Dhvani"

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 17:58:37 UTC 2017

Dear Friends,

I am not sure if I should be asking for this since the title is
not published too long ago. In fact I have my personal copy, but it is too
far away from me (in my home-library). But I am still taking a chance and
wondering if someone might have a PDF of the following title:

*Philosophical Implications of Dhvani: Experience of Symbol Language in
Indian Aesthetics, Anand Amaladass, Indologisches Institut der Universität
Wien, 1984.*

I should be grateful if someone can share off-list.

Thanks and best wishes.

Mrinal