[INDOLOGY] Gita 13.6

alakendu das mailmealakendudas at rediffmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:52:52 UTC 2017

Scholar,                  The best way to comprehend Avykta or "The unmanifested"is available in Gita itself.2.26(or may be 27,)says- A chheddyam,Adahhyam,Akleddya,Ashoshya eba cha ,Nitya Sarvagata Sthanu Chalayam ,Sanatana........Avyaktayam,Achintyam,Avikaryam ucchyate.The concept of Avyakta in our Philosophy is dimensionless,although itis the sole EXISTENCE. The fact that it is dimensionless, can be accessed from this Upanishadic qoute- Ananu,Asthulam,Arhasham,A..dirgham....etc.," Avyaktam' is the Sumnum Bonum of our Vedanta Philosophy.                     Alakendu Ds

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android