[INDOLOGY] Female name Bhaayi?

Martin Gansten martingansten at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 08:35:57 UTC 2017

Thanks for the suggestion, Matthew. I agree about the problems inherent
in establishing the non-existence of a name (or anything else, for that
matter), but what I was hoping for was something a little more robust,
such as someone having actually seen the name Bhāyi (short -i in this
instance) in a text, or heard it in real life. :-)

Martin