[INDOLOGY] Inability to see romanised (transliterated text with diacritics) Sanskrit in my emails.

AJ Misra anuj.misra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 16:05:17 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I'm having difficulty in reading the transliterated (romanised Sanskrit
with diacritical marks) in the Indology Digest. These appear as "?" in my
email. Would you be able to suggest any setting changes or otherwise I
could implement to be able to read the transliterated Sanskrit correctly?

Thank you for your help with this.

Best

AJ

--