[INDOLOGY] Scribe Ganesha

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 17:47:50 UTC 2016

The Sanskrit you are looking for is in the Southern Recension.  See the
highlighted "Gaṇeśa" words in adhyāya 1:

   -
   http://sarit.indology.info/exist/apps/sarit/works/%C4%81diparva__adhy%C4%81ya_001.html?action=search#1.3.4.3.8.121

Reference:
http://sarit.indology.info/exist/apps/sarit/works/sarit__mah%C4%81bh%C4%81rata#mb-krishnacharya

Best,
Dominik Wujastyk

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk* <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/goog_1525257691>
​sas.ualberta.ca​