Re: [INDOLOGY] clearer Q re: vidūṣaka? (on behalf of Rich Salomon)

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:58:38 UTC 2016

The following message had been discarded, due to the use of an unsubscribed email address by the sender. I am therefore forwarding it for the benefit of the list.
A reminder that one may control one’s account on Indology directly through http://listoptions.indology.info <http://listoptions.indology.info/>.

With best wishes,
Adheesh

—