[INDOLOGY] Ludo Rocher

Olivelle, J P jpo at austin.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 29 19:16:28 UTC 2016

Dear Friends:

A few weeks ago I sent a message about Ludo Rocher’s wish that in stead of flowers etc., a donation in his name could be sent to the AIIS. I have since learnt a bit more about “The Ludo and Rosane Rocher Research Fellowship in Sanskrit Studies” at the AIIS. Any donations sent will be added to the existing endowment.

The President of the AIIS, our colleague Phillip Lutgendorf, has contacted me and given these details. Donations to AIIS may be made online by clicking on the “donate” button on the gift page of our website (http://www.indiastudies.org/make-a-gift/ ). This takes you to a page where you can choose to make a donation (of any amount) either via Pay Pal or credit card. Once you enter the relevant PP or card information, you get a box into which you can type special instructions regarding the gift. These should specify that it is for:
The Ludo and Rosane Rocher Research Fellowship for Sanskrit Studies.

It is also possible to donate by personal check, sent to AIIS at 1130 E. 59th St., Chicago, IL 60637. The “Rocher” message can then be written on the information line on the check, or on an enclosure.

With thanks and best wishes,

Patrick Olivelle