[INDOLOGY] Ludo Rocher

Elliot Stern emstern at verizon.net
Fri Nov 4 05:46:49 UTC 2016

I join in sorrow over Ludo’s departure from this life. While I was not his dissertation student, he always was open and generous in sharing time,  knowledge,  research findings and methods with me, as with all of the students in our indological program. A teacher and friend, as Patrick aptly remarks.

Elliot M. Stern
552 South 48th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029
United States of America