Re: [INDOLOGY] Les mathématiques de l'autel védique

Jan E.M. Houben jemhouben at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 01:16:43 UTC 2016

Dear Jean-Michel,
Congratulations with this publication, the result of many years of hard
work, and a significant contribution to Vedic and Sanskrit studies and to
the history of mathematics.
Jan

*Jan E.M. HOUBEN*

Directeur d’Études

Sources et histoire de la tradition sanskrite

*École Pratique des Hautes Études*

*Sciences historiques et philologiques *

54, rue Saint-Jacques

CS 20525 – 75005 Paris

johannes.houben at ephe.sorbonne.fr

https://ephe-sorbonne.academia.edu/JanEMHouben