[INDOLOGY] Deadline Reminder: Rasa Theory Workshop, Manipal, India (February 13-17, 2017)

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:08:07 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

This is a gentle reminder about the 'Rasa Theory Workshop' we are
organising in February 2017. The deadline for applications is 30 November
2016. Please find more details about the workshop and the application
process on the below mentioned link:

https://kashuradab.wordpress.com/workshop-on-the-rasa-theory/

I would be very happy if you can spread the word and forward the
information to the potential graduate students and researchers in the field
of Indology, South Asian Studies, Indian Philosophy, Aesthetics, and Saiva
Philosophy. Our approach would be strongly philological and we do hope that
the workshop would offer an excellent learning opportunity for all the
participants at an international platform.

Hoping to see many of you here in Manipal.

Best wishes.

Mrinal Kaul

[image: Inline images 1]