[INDOLOGY] 'Vedic' astrology

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:03:43 UTC 2016

The following are samples for the use of the word in reference to the
S'ulba Sutras and Chhandas. It goes without saying that I need not be taken
as subscribing to the ideas in these web pages or books that I found on the
first of the pages that I found through my random search:

S'ulba sutras:

http://vedicsciences.net/articles/vedic-mathematics.html

http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Projects/Pearce/Chapters/Ch4_2.html

Chhandas:

Vedic Mathematics Science and Technology (Ancient Wisdom Values of Pingala
Chandas Sutram) Hardcover – 1 Apr 2014

by Dr. S.K. Kapoor and Ved Ratan
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Dr.+S.K.+Kapoor+and+Ved+Ratan&search-alias=books-uk&field-author=Dr.+S.K.+Kapoor+and+Ved+Ratan&sort=relevancerank>
(Author)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mathematics-Science-Technology-Ancient-Pingala/dp/B00PKHXUIM

Pingal Krit Chhandah Sutram (The Prosody Of Pingala) [With Applications Of
Vedic Mathematics] Paperback – 2013

by Kapildev Dwivedi
<http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Kapildev+Dwivedi&search-alias=stripbooks>
(Author),