Re: [INDOLOGY] New Publication: The Uttarakāṇḍa of the Vālmīki Rāmāyaṇa

Deepak Sarma dxs163 at case.edu
Tue Nov 15 22:30:55 UTC 2016

Congratulations Bob and Sally! Wonderful! Wonderful!

Deepak

Dr. Deepak Sarma

Professor of Religious Studies

Professor of Bioethics (secondary appointment)
School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University

Curatorial Consultant, Department of Asian Art
Cleveland Museum of Art

Mailing Address:
Department of Religious Studies
Tomlinson Hall