Re: [INDOLOGY] New Publication: The Uttarakāṇḍa of the Vālmīki Rāmāyaṇa

Brendan Gillon brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 15 22:24:48 UTC 2016

Congratulations to you, Sally and collaborators. It must have been a
marvelous moment of satisfaction when that last volume went to press.

Best wishes,

Brendan Gillon

Brendan S. Gillon                       email: brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca
Department of Linguistics
McGill University                       tel.:  001 514 398 4868
1085, Avenue Docteur-Penfield
Montreal, Quebec                        fax.:  001 514 398 7088
H3A 1A7  CANADA

webpage: http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/group3/bgillo/web/