[INDOLOGY] (no subject)

Alessandro Battistini alessandro.battistini at uniroma1.it
Sat Nov 12 08:42:03 UTC 2016

Dear Dipak and George,

You might check the following volume: “Atharvavedins in Tantric Territory:
The Āṅgirasakalpa Texts of the Oriya Paippalādins and their Connection with
the Trika and the Kālīkula, with critical editions of the Parājapavidhi,
the Parāmantravidhi,and the *Bhadrakālī-mantravidhiprakaraṇa.” In: The
Atharvaveda and its Paippalāda Śākhā: Historical and Philological Papers on
a Vedic Tradition, edited by Arlo Griffiths and Annette Schmiedchen.
Aachen: Shaker Verlag, 2007, pp. 195–311.
The first two texts are available in The Hamburg Tantric Studies website
here
<https://www.tantric-studies.uni-hamburg.de/en/research/e-texts/shaiva-etexts.html>
.

Hope this helps,