Request for the PDF copies of papers

Birendra Nath Prasad birendra176 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 10:44:23 UTC 2016

Respected colleagues,
Could anybody may kindly take the trouble of sending me  PDF  copies of the following papers:
1.	SIRCAR, D.C. 1949, ‘Two Tortoise-Shell Inscriptions in the Dacca Museum’, Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society of Bengal, Letters, vol. XV/2, pp. 101-108.
2.	SIRCAR, D.C. ‘Decline of Buddhism in Bengal’, in Studies in the Religious Life of Ancient and Medieval India, Delhi, 1971.
I would be thankful to list members for a positive reply.
With regards
Birendra Nath Prasad
Asstt. Professor, History Deptt.
BB Ambedkar University,Lucknow