[INDOLOGY] A font for accented Vedic

Lubin, Tim LubinT at wlu.edu
Sun Mar 13 01:11:40 UTC 2016

One the page https://www.academia.edu/9605724/LubinEasyUnicode_keymap under the title, next to my name, under the word FILES, there are some little arrowheads — hover over those, or click on them, and you will see two files: the PDF of the map (which shows on the page anyway) and the keylayout file.  If you choose that file, it ought to download automatically or at least prompt you to do so.

Tim