[INDOLOGY] amsala

Lindquist, Steven slindqui at mail.smu.edu
Wed Jun 29 11:57:05 UTC 2016

See also:

Mehendale, M.A.  1977.  "aṃśalá" in Beiträge zur Indienforschung Ernst Waldschmidt zum 80, Berlin: Museum für Ind. Kunst, pp. 315-318.

In an unfortunate twist, my PDF of the article is apparently corrupted.  I will look for the paper copy in my files, but until then if anyone happens to have a PDF easily available, that would be much appreciated.

My best,

Steven

STEVEN LINDQUIST, PH.D.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, RELIGIOUS STUDIES
DIRECTOR, ASIAN STUDIES

Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences, SMU
PO Box 750202 | Dallas | TX | 75275
Email: slindqui at smu.edu<mailto:slindqui at smu.edu>
Web: http://faculty.smu.edu/slindqui