[INDOLOGY] Jati as Caste in Nyaya?

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:49:16 UTC 2016

> Jitari has written a short treatise on this subject called dvijAtidUSaNa

----- Does this treatise deal with the jaatitva of brahmaNatva as per
Nyaya, Mimamsa or Vyakarana darsanas?

or the question of  whether the *jāti* of Brahmins, etc. is like the *jāti*
of cow-ness, etc. in being empirically observable or directly perceivable ?

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )