[INDOLOGY] Devanagari font adequacy

Nityanand Misra nmisra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 05:58:24 UTC 2016

Just checked, and the file available for download (Murty-Hindi-1.01.zip)
has only one OTF file (Murty-Hindi-1.01.otf).

For quality publishing, at least boldface and normal are needed, italic and
bold italic further add value. A single weight is just not enough for a
good book typeset in Devanagari (think of Nirnay Sagar Press and Gita Press
books).