Fw: [INDOLOGY] Mystery manuscripts

Nivedita Rout nivi71r at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jun 5 11:14:33 UTC 2016

 To: McComas Taylor <McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au>
 Sent: Sunday, June 5, 2016 4:39 PM
 Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] Mystery manuscripts

First of all the images you provide are not in order and not showing full leaves, however I was able to identify only one text, that is "bhadrottpatisa.mgraha" in the folio images of no. IMG_2076 and 77. The Ms is written in Grantha script. The text can be read with the help of the Transcript no. T0806b from the Manuscript Library of the IFP, Pondicherry.