[INDOLOGY] Unicode Devanagari on Mac

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:37:36 UTC 2016

I'm shocked.  I don't pay much attention to the Mac world, but I've been
typing Devanagari into everything on my computer for many years (Linux).  I
had no idea that this wasn't possible or easy on a Mac.  Wow.  And the Mac
used to be the byword for multilingual support.  I'm glad it's okay now, at
least.

Dominik

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk* <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/goog_1525257691>
​sas.ualberta.ca​