[INDOLOGY] T. Bloch, An Indian Version of the Iranian Legend of Sām!

Dr. Debabrata Chakrabarti dchakra at hotmail.de
Mon Jul 11 07:17:02 UTC 2016

Dear List,

I translated an essay by T. Bloch on 'An Indian Version of the Iranian Legend of Sām' from German about two decades ago. I incidentally found this unpublished translation today, but was unable to get all references regarding it -  I attach, therefore, a page of the translation for identification and pray if anybody is able to support me with the particulars (where it was published, date of issue, etc.).

Regards

DC

???This body is like a musical instrument; what you hear depends upon how you play it.??? ??? Anandamayi Ma

???Inside every human being there exists a special heaven, whole and unbroken.??? - Paracelsus