[INDOLOGY] IExternal origin of Dravidian

Arnaud Fournet fournet.arnaud at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 24 21:25:29 UTC 2016

Dear Suresh Kolichala

What does "external origin of Dravidian" mean?
external to where? and where from?
I'm interested in understanding your theory.

Besides, how do you determine a supposedly substratic word in Dravidian
from a supposedly non-substratic word in Dravidina?
According to which criteria?
Could you please develop on these points?

Best regards.
A.F

Le 24/01/2016 18:00, indology-request at list.indology.info