[INDOLOGY] Death's Footprint

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:16:49 UTC 2016

*pada* may mean ‘place, station’.

There is a discussion on pāda/pada by Renou. Unfortunately I cannot go into
the details immediately. But I remember that it occurred either in the
Introduction Générale AiG I 1957 or in ‘Notes sur la version “Paippalāda”
de l’Atharvaveda’ *Journal Asiatique* 1964, 421-450. I may give further
information later.

Best

DB