Re: [INDOLOGY] Böhtlingk reference

asko.parpola at helsinki.fi asko.parpola at helsinki.fi
Wed Dec 14 12:48:12 UTC 2016

It is Aufrecht's  "Catalogus codicum manuscriptorum
sanscriticorum postvedicorum quotquot in Bibliotheca Bodleiana
adversantur" (Catalogi codicum manuscriptorum Bibliothecae
Bodleianae, pars octava), published in two parts in 1859 and 1864,
see Janert's bibliography 1965 p. 116 no. 238 and Otto Böhtlingk
an Rudolf Roth: B riefe zum Petersburger Wörterbuch 1852-1885,
Wiesbaden 2007, p. 219 (this letter dates from 16 Oct 1858 and
refers to the first part).

With best regards, Asko Parpola