[INDOLOGY] Help

Klaus Karttunen klaus.karttunen at helsinki.fi
Mon Dec 12 10:33:33 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,
my late teacher used to give proof for the existence of Devil. When you make a large bundle of copies, you inadvertently leave out one or two pages. Twenty years later you need just those particular pages and Devil knew this when toy made those copies. Well, about 30 years ago I copied Mario Bussagli’s article  1947. “Note sulla ‘fonte di Trogo’ per gli avvenimenti indiani”, RAL Ser. 8:2, 10–30. Now I see, pages 20–21 are missing. Can anybody help?
Best,
Klaus

Klaus Karttunen
South Asian and Indoeuropean Studies
Asian and African Studies, Department of World Cultures
PL 59 (Unioninkatu 38 B)
00014 University of Helsinki, FINLAND
Tel +358-(0)2941 4482418
Fax +358-(0)2941 22094