[INDOLOGY] Satya Ranjan Banerjee

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 13:04:41 UTC 2016

This is indeed very sad.  This was not unexpected however. He was not
keeping good health and had been hosptalised.recently.The end came at 7am.
A man of impeccable character he was loved by all. I remember our journey
together to the AIOC at Guwahati in 1964-65 and his participation in other
cnference including two at the Visva Bharati. We shall intensely miss him
DB