[INDOLOGY] in search of two articles

Marco Franceschini franceschini.marco at fastwebnet.it
Mon Aug 29 07:43:06 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

I’m looking for a pdf copy of the following two articles:

– Insler, Stanley. 1998. “mitrā́mváruṇā or mitrā́ váruṇā”, in Jay Jasanoff, H. Craig Melchert and Lisi Olivier (eds.), Mír Curad: Studies in Honor of Calvert Watkins. Innsbruck: Institut für Sprachwissenschaft der Universität Innsbruck, pp. 285-290.
– Kashikar, Chintamani Ganesh. 1951. “The problem of the Gaḷantas in the Ṛgveda-Padapāṭha”, in Proceedings of All-India Oriental Conference (Thirteenth Session: Nagpur University, October 1946, Part 2): 39-46.

To be honest, I could get both volumes through interlibrary loan, but it takes long, and I’m in a hurry to complete an article that is long, long due.

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Marco Franceschini
Fixed-term Researcher