[INDOLOGY] ISO 15919 description no longer accessible online

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 02:59:08 UTC 2016

Dear Arlo,
Anthony Stone's ISO 15919 transliteration pages are no longer on the
internet.  But you can access a copy from archive.org's way-back machine.

1) go to www.archive.org
2) at the top of the webpage enter in the search  box
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stone-catend/trind.htm
3) on the page that then comes up is what looks like a calendar with
sevaral blue circles on it.  Click on the blue circle in the latest date
and the webpage will come up in your browser.

Harry Spier