[INDOLOGY] ISO 15919 description no longer accessible online

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:25:47 UTC 2016

Dear Arlo,

I couldn't find Anthony Stones pages either.

I have the costly published version of the ISO 15919 (over $200.00
Canadian) but unfortunately it is copyrighted and when you purchase it you
sign an agreement not to distribute copies.  It does seem counterproductive
to have a standard that is so inaccessable.

But if you have any specific questions I can quote you small sections under
"fair usage".

Harry Spier