[INDOLOGY] Mind and moon

dermot at grevatt.force9.co.uk dermot at grevatt.force9.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 10:39:05 UTC 2016

Dear Seishi,

Thank you for this contribution. I now have the Gonda article, thanks to Rembert Lutjeharms.
Gonda refers to the Senart and Deussen works, but finds both unsatisfactory, and I agree
with him. The words just aren't sufficiently similar to justify Senart, and Deussen is too
fanciful and lacking precise reference to Vedic ideas.

With best wishes,

Dermot