Re: [INDOLOGY] Yama/niyama in PÄ Å›upata and Yoga

Dr. T. Ganesan ganesan at ifpindia.org
Fri Apr 29 11:27:45 UTC 2016

It is not taking a''Shaivite position" to state that Isvara denotes Siva
in the ancient times and in Patanjali, Kalidasa, etc. in line with the
Svetasvataropanishad, et al.
I am just stating the actual position. Unlike Samkara who takes a ''
complete Vaishnavite position" in his commentary as I had shown in
earlier mail, I am not at all taking any side or ''position''.

Ganesan