[INDOLOGY] Ananya Vajpeyi on Hindutva, caste, and Brahminical values

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:38:57 UTC 2015

The comments the article has attracted are worth reading, too. I could access them with Safari as the browser but not with Google Chrome.

In the comments, there seemed to be a ratio of about 1 (favourable) : 2 (non-favourable/critical of some major point). Somehow, The Hindu’s ’thumbs up : thumbs down’ way of evaluating did not match the rough count I made.

On the whole, it is only the comments in the second group that seemed to go into the details of Dr. Vajpeyi’s argumentation.

If I have missed something in the experience summarized above, please let me know how I could make it up.

a.a.