[INDOLOGY] Article from Journal of the Oriental Institute (Baroda) wanted

Richard Mahoney r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
Sat Oct 3 22:52:07 UTC 2015

Dear Jacob,

There seem to be some in the stacks in Germany:

Journal of the Oriental Institute, M.S. University of Baroda
http://indica-et-buddhica.org/tabulae/j/journal-of-the-oriental-institute-m-s-university-of-baroda

Scholia ~ Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB)
http://scholia.indica-et-buddhica.org/search/zdb.sch?attribute=@attr%201=1007&query=3004107&attribute2=@attr%201=8&query2=0030-5324&operator=@and&displayform=2&num=1&start=1

or