[INDOLOGY] Ayurvedic query

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:44:24 UTC 2015

My wife Dagmar kindly brought the Kew medicinal plants database to my
attention this morning.  I think this is probably an even better starting
point than the other resources I mentioned (but botanicus is still
wonderful for the scanned volumes):

   - http://apps.kew.org/mpns-portal/searchName

Best,

Dominik