[INDOLOGY] Query

Ales Petrocchi pahitatta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:03:47 UTC 2015

Dear Patrick,

you find mentioned the seven “gītikāni” for instance in the Dattilam:
approx. verses 160-233.

See also the English translation  of the Dattilam by Te Nijenhuis  p.
420-421.

The Ṛg, Gāthā etc. are mentioned in the NATyazAstra.

The passage is quoted in:

A History of Indian Literature: Scientific and technical literature

 Di Emmie te Nijenhuis​,   p. 7​.

Yours,

Alessandra.