[INDOLOGY] Tagore, Aurobindo, and Malhotra

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:27:27 UTC 2015

My participation in this thread was in response to what was already

If there was any branching out that was happening, from the original theme
of Malhotra and his alleged plagiarism into general and broader issues of
decolonization and reversed gaze and so on, it already happened at the
beginning of the thread itself. Then response to that was also covering a
broader theme of Indology, its nature, its reception among contemporary
Indians, agreeing or not agreeing to use the method of Indology etc.

I participated at that stage and limited my response only to the these
general and broad issues.

My response has no potential to or no objective of defending any plagiarism
if committed by any person anywhere.

For that matter, my posts as part of the threads that originated in the
issue of Malhotra and his alleged plagiarism have no potential to or no
objective of defending any plagiarism if committed by any person anywhere

--
Prof.Nagaraj Paturi
Hyderabad-500044