[INDOLOGY] Tagore, Aurobindo, and Malhotra

Stella Sandahl ssandahl at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 31 12:18:30 UTC 2015

Fully agree! This has lasted long enough. But I was always amazed that Rajiv
Malhotra was paired with illustrious and intelligent men like Shri Aurobindo and Tagore.
Best
Stella

andhaµ tama˙ pravißanti ye ‘vidyåm upåsate
tato bhËya iva te tamo ya u vidyåyåµ ratå˙ ||
B®hadåraˆyaka Upanisad IV.4.10

“Those who worship ignorance enter into blind darkness.  Those who are devoted to knowledge enter, as it were, into a greater darkness.”