[INDOLOGY] Tagore, Aurobindo, and Malhotra

Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at uni-muenchen.de
Thu Jul 30 07:04:57 UTC 2015

Geoffrey Samuel wrote:
> The level of rhetorical aggression displayed on the list over the
> last few days seems to me both inappropriate and thoroughly
> uncollegial.
But I suppose we can all agree that it is utterly uncollegial towards
our colleague Andrew Nicholson if anybody here defends Malhotra, for
instance by trying to obfuscate the issue (by means of vague statements
of unsubstantiated relevance about empathy, meta-epistemological issues,
and what not).
RZ
--
Prof. Dr. Robert J. Zydenbos