[INDOLOGY] Dating of Old Tamil Cankam Literature

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 20:17:54 UTC 2015

Dear Prof. Tieken,

I asked the question because I did not know the answer. It was aṟiyā viṉā. Since not many Tamil scholars participate in this list and I may not know the publications of many young scholars of Tamil, I wanted to get an idea of how much traction your views have had over the years. I was especially interested in the views of European scholars who might have published in European journals to which I do not have access.

Thanks

Regards,
Palaniappan