[INDOLOGY] Tagore, Aurobindo, and Malhotra

Howard Resnick hr at ivs.edu
Mon Jul 27 13:32:37 UTC 2015

Despite my profound agreement with Dominik on the great good that Indology has done, I struggle with the statement below, since it seems to claim for all Indologists at all times a moral and methodological purity that history clearly belies. Please note that Al Collins said ‘at times’, a phrase that leaves open and debatable the frequency and severity of problems within Indology.

Best,
Howard