[INDOLOGY] Tibetan Translations of Indian Texts

James Hegarty hegartyjm at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:35:44 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I am hoping that a number of scholars will take pity on me and provide some suggestions as to where I might get a sense of the state of the art with regard to the range and dates of Indian texts    translated into Tibetan up to the the C12th CE. I am interested in everything Indian and not only Buddhist texts. I am, of course, only looking for recommendations as to good recent work in this area and not a heroic act of scholarly synthesis!

Best Wishes,

James Hegarty
Cardiff University