[INDOLOGY] Catalogue of tantric mss at the SBL in Varanasi?

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 17:39:17 UTC 2015

Printed catalogues of mss. existed at least till the late 20th century of
Upani.sads,Karmakka.n.da,Dharma;saastra, Pura.netihaasa, stotras,
Tantra;saastra, SaankhyaYoga, Puurvamiimaa.msaa, Nyaaya,Vai;sr.sika,
Jyauti.sa, vyaakara.na, saahitya;saastra, Jainism and useful sciences.
The list speaks of 15 volumes.
The Hindi guidelines ask to write to the Sales Officer (Vikrayaadhikaari)
with a draft in favor of the Finance Officer (Vittaadhikaari). I did help
friends formerly. But I am not acquainted with the new generation officers
and teachers. The person who helped me has retired.  A slowing down of
activities too is not unperceived -- a disincentive to any drive anew.
Best of luck
DB