[INDOLOGY] Chidambaram Patañjali image

Stuart Ray Sarbacker stuart.sarbacker at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jan 26 20:44:07 UTC 2015

Dear Scholars,

I am wondering if anyone would happen to have a high-resolution photo of the (solo) Patañjali image from Chidambaram that they would be willing to allow me to use for a book chapter on the use of the icon in modern yoga--or have access to one in the public domain that I could use. Of the two images I had planned to use, one is unfortunately not of high enough resolution, and the other I've been unable to secure permission to use (from J.F. Staal's _Reader in the Sanskrit Grammarians_) from the Archeological Survey of India, who holds the copyright.

The publisher and editors are eager to move forward, so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Best Wishes,
Stuart
___
Stuart Ray Sarbacker
Associate Professor
School of History, Philosophy and Religion
323A Milam Hall
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331
http://oregonstate.edu/cla/shpr/stuart-sarbacker