[INDOLOGY] Request: Tamil-Portuguese Dictionary

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Tue Jan 6 15:15:33 UTC 2015

Greetings from Paris!

Hathi trust seems to have a copy,
but it is not in free access.

"http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015069670563"

BTW, I have a physical copy of the 1966 book
(but not a digital copy)
and I was wondering whether someone had made a better
digital copy (than was done in 1966)
of the original 1679 book.

It  seems such a pity to rescan an imperfect photographic reproduction
when photographing the original might be much more gratifying
(and less risky from the copyright point of view)

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard (Paris-Pondicherry-Hamburg)

"https://univ-paris-diderot.academia.edu/JeanLucChevillard"

"https://plus.google.com/u/0/113653379205101980081/posts/p/pub"

"https://twitter.com/JLC1956"